Privacy Notice for Visitors to E-Journal Times Magazine
We are on a mission to make the web a better place. We hope you love our content and services.
A wide variety of topics are covered in our online publication, including news, current events, lifestyle, entertainment, and health. On a regular basis, it is updated with articles, videos, and other multimedia content.
One of the main benefits of a web magazine is its accessibility. Since it is online, anyone with an internet connection can access it from anywhere in the world. This makes it an excellent platform for reaching a wide audience and sharing information on a global scale.
Another advantage is the ability to easily incorporate multimedia content, such as videos and images, into articles. This can help to make the content more engaging and shareable, which can increase its reach and impact.
These Terms of Service describe our commitments to you, and your rights and responsibilities when using our services. Please read them carefully and reach out to us if you have any questions.
Note: If you don’t agree to these Terms, don’t use our services.
If you are a user in countries located in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, or the United Kingdom (“European User”), some special terms apply to you as mentioned below.
We’ve made these Terms available under a Creative Commons Sharealike license, which means that you’re more than welcome to copy them, adapt them, and repurpose them for your own use. Just make sure to revise them so that your Terms of Service reflect your actual practices. Also, if you do use these Terms, we’d appreciate a credit and link to Automattic somewhere on your website.
2. Terms of Service
Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and all other operating rules, policies, and procedures that we may publish via the Services from time to time (collectively, the “Agreement”). You also agree that we may automatically change, update, or add on to our Services as stated in the Terms, and the Agreement will apply to any changes.
At E-Journal Times Magazine, we take your privacy very seriously. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information.
a. Information we collect
We may collect the following types of information when you use our web magazine:
- Personal information: such as your name, email address, and other contact information you provide when you subscribe to our newsletter, submit a comment, or contact us.
- Usage information: such as the pages you visit, the articles you read, and other interactions you have with our web magazine.
- Device information: such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other technical information about your device.
- Crowdsignal Response Information: We collect information about visitors who respond to a Crowdsignal survey. The information that we collect typically includes IP address, browser type, operating system, user agent, and the web page last visited.
- Respond to your inquiries and feedback.
- Improve our web magazine and its features.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of a visitor’s device from the IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, tally for our Users how many people visit their Sites from certain geographic regions. If you’d like, you can read more about our Site Stats feature for WordPress.com sites and Jetpack sites.
- Provide you with our health services, including medical advice, consultations, and other health-related services.
- Process your payment for our services.
b. Sharing your information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with the following types of third parties:
- Service providers: we may share your information with third-party service providers who help us operate our web magazine, such as hosting providers, email service providers, and analytics providers.
- Legal authorities: we may share your information to comply with legal obligations or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others.
c. Cookies and other tracking technologies
- Analyze how you use our web magazine and to personalize your experience.
- Remember your preferences and settings.
- Provide relevant advertising.
d. Data retention
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
e. Your rights
You have the right to:
- Access, correct, or delete your personal information.
- Object to the processing of your personal information.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information.
- Receive a copy of your personal information.
To exercise your rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
e. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on our web magazine.
3. Who’s Who
“You” means any individual or entity using our Services. If you use our Services on behalf of another person or entity, you represent and warrant that you’re authorized to accept the Agreement on that person’s or entity’s behalf, that by using our Services you’re accepting the Agreement on behalf of that person or entity, and that if you, or that person or entity, violates the Agreement, you and that person or entity agree to be responsible to us.
4. Your Account
We may limit your access to our Services until we’re able to verify your account information, like your email address.
When you create a WordPress.com account, we consider that to be an inquiry about our products and services, which means that we may also contact you to share more details about what we have to offer (i.e., marketing). Don’t worry — if you aren’t interested, you can opt out of the marketing communications, whether it’s an email, phone call, or text message.
You’re solely responsible and liable for all activity under your account. You’re also fully responsible for maintaining the security of your account (which includes keeping your password secure). We’re not liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of your acts or omissions. If you get fired because of a blog post you write about your boss, that’s on you.
Don’t share or misuse your access credentials. And notify us immediately of any unauthorized uses of your account, store, or website, or of any other breach of security. If we believe your account has been compromised, we may suspend or disable it.
5. Minimum Age Requirements
Our Services are not directed to children. You’re not allowed to access or use our Services if you’re under the age of 13 (or 16 in Europe). If you register as a user or otherwise use our Services, you represent that you’re at least 13 (or 16 in Europe). You may use our Services only if you can legally form a binding contract with us. In other words, if you’re under 18 years of age (or the legal age of majority where you live), you can only use our Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to the Agreement.
6. Responsibility of Visitors and Users
We haven’t reviewed, and can’t review, all of the content (like text, photo, video, audio, code, computer software, items for sale, and other materials) posted to or made available through our Services by users or anyone else (“Content”) or on websites that link to, or are linked from, our Services. We’re not responsible for any use or effects of Content or third-party websites. So, for example:
- We don’t have any control over third-party websites.
- A link to or from one of our Services does not represent or imply that we endorse any third-party website.
- We don’t endorse any Content or represent that Content is accurate, useful, or not harmful. Content could be offensive, indecent, or objectionable; include technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, or other errors; or violate or infringe the privacy, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, or other proprietary rights of third parties.
- You’re fully responsible for the Content available on your website, and any harm resulting from that Content. It’s your responsibility to ensure that your website’s Content abides by applicable laws and by the Agreement.
- We aren’t responsible for any harm resulting from anyone’s access, use, purchase, or downloading of Content, or for any harm resulting from third-party websites. You’re responsible for taking the necessary precautions to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
- Any Content that’s for sale through any of our Services is the seller’s sole responsibility, so you must look solely to the seller for any damages that result from your purchase or use of Content.
- We are not a party to, and will have no responsibility or liability for, any communications, transactions, interactions, or disputes between you and the provider of any Content.
Please note that additional third-party terms and conditions may apply to Content you download, copy, purchase, or use.
7. Fees, Payment, and Renewal
- Payment Information: If you choose to use our paid services, you will be required to provide payment information, such as your credit card number, billing address, and other related information. We do not store your payment information on our servers and use a third-party payment processor to securely process your payment.
- Service Fees: The fees for our paid services will be clearly stated on our website and may be subject to change at any time. You will be charged the current fees at the time of purchase.
- Subscription Services: If you subscribe to any of our paid services, you will be automatically charged the subscription fee at the start of each billing cycle. You can cancel your subscription at any time, and the cancellation will be effective at the end of the current billing cycle.
- Refunds: We do not offer refunds for any of our paid services, except where required by law. We also have a “no-show policy” for some Paid Services that require your participation . This means that if you don’t show up for, don’t participate in, or are late for a scheduled session, you’ll still be charged for the Paid Service and won’t be entitled to a refund.
- Taxes: You are responsible for paying any applicable taxes related to your use of our paid services.
- Delinquent Accounts: If your account becomes delinquent, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our paid services until payment is received.
- Communication: By providing your payment information, you consent to receive electronic communication related to your payment, such as receipts and billing statements.
- Age Restriction: Our paid services are only available to individuals who are 18 years of age or older.
- Contact Us: If you have any questions or concerns about our paid services or billing, please contact us at [email@example.com].
- Changes to Fees: We reserve the right to change our fees for paid services at any time, and any changes will be posted on our website. By continuing to use our paid services after the fee change, you agree to the new fee structure.
Fees Paid to Websites or Website Owners. Website owners can sell items (goods, content, services, etc.), offer subscriptions for their websites at specific price points and intervals, or simply collect payments.
8. Rule for Guest Authors at E-Journal Times Magazine:
- Original Content: All articles submitted by guest authors must be original, written by the author and not published elsewhere. We do not accept duplicate or plagiarized content.
- Relevant Content: Articles submitted must be relevant to the topics covered by our web magazine. We reserve the right to reject articles that are not relevant or do not meet our quality standards.
- Length and Formatting: Articles should be at least 500 words in length and must be formatted for online reading, with subheadings, bullet points, and short paragraphs.
- Proper Attribution: All sources used in the article must be properly attributed, and any quotes or statistics used must be cited.
- Copyright: By submitting an article, the guest author acknowledges that they are the original author and that they own the copyright to the article. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of the article by third parties will be the sole responsibility of the guest author.
- Editorial Rights: We reserve the right to edit, modify or reject articles submitted by guest authors, as well as to add links, images or other content that we deem appropriate.
- Promotional Content: Articles submitted by guest authors must not contain promotional content or advertising for products or services. Any links included in the article must be relevant and non-promotional.
- Author Bio: Guest authors may include a short bio at the end of the article, with a link to their website or social media profile.
- Submission Guidelines: Articles must be submitted via email, in a Word document or Google Doc format. Guest authors must also include a brief summary of the article and a headshot photo.
- Compensation: We do not provide compensation for guest articles at this time, but we will provide an author bio with a link to your website or social media profile to help promote your work.
[…] In addition, the celebration of the Hindu New Year boosts the tourism industry. The New Year is celebrated across…
[…] The author of this article is Dr. Navpreet Kaur. Do you know who she is? You must read about…
[…] There are many epic stories associated with extraterrestrial beings in spiritual traditions, such as the Hindu epic, the Ramayana,…
[…] Also read Modern superficialities and befuddled youths- An article by Pankaj Jagannnath Jayswal at https://journals-times.com/2022/09/28/the-young-population-needs-to-learn-to-celebrate-every-obstacl… […]
[…] So, the phrase “Increasing women’s access to technology can help break down gender biases“ illustrates the crucial role that technology can…