Samir Gora, GREENMEC Technology & Solutions, India,(Contact Info:+919818349749)
- According to data, 85 Million Tons of Paper Waste are created Each Year.
- Recycling one ton of paper saves 17 trees, 7,000 gallons of water, and 463 Gallons of Oil.
- It also uses up to 50% less energy and 90% less water than making them from raw materials. In addition, when paper breaks down in landfill, it creates Methane Gas, a significant Greenhouse Gas with a global warming capacity 21 times more potent than Carbon Dioxide.
“GREENMEC” is for all persons and all types of Companies.
- “GREENMEC” was introduced with the mission of “One step towards Waste to Wealth” through “Waste Paper Recycling.” “GREENMEC” has many satisfied and valuable clients supporting this Green Initiative for saving Mother Earth. “GREENMEC” is a leading technology & services provider for Waste Paper Recycling. They had ready delivered business solutions to micro, small and medium enterprises. “GREENMEC” is a team of professionals who have received appreciation for their dedication and quality services which reflect in our earnings of “Goodwill” & “Satisfied Customers.”
- “GREENMEC” provides total solutions, including custom-designed machines & technology know-how. The waste paper recycling technology can be used to create paper from waste paper, cotton rags, denim, etc. The final products that can be made using recycled paper include Certificates, Files, Folders, Visiting Cards, Envelopes, Greeting Cards, Pen Stands, Carry Bags, lampshades, etc.
- “GREENMEC” is for all persons and all types of Companies, Corporate- CSR, SHG Groups, Schools, Universities, Colleges, Government departments, Defense Forces, NGOs, and Organizations – not only for clean tech or social enterprises but all having sustainability. Individuals sign in to make their green effect by sharing their reasonable efforts in REUSE REDUCE RECYCLING and challenging friends and companies, liking and commenting.
- “GREENMEC” is in a position to customize the technology package to meet your specific requirements for recycling. This customization can be in terms of scale, the preferred choice of recycling material, and the end product.