Who doesn’t want healthy and beautiful hair?
Today’s generation is suffering from hair loss. In many parts of the world, people are facing the problem of hair loss and are seeking treatment for it. Also, There are more and more products related to Hair fashion and health these days. In spite of the product boom, hair loss continues to be a problem.
In addition, people are turning to nature for hair and health improvements, as well as to bring desired changes to their lives.
Here, Dr. Harpreet Arora, founder of Aahar Vihar clinic, discusses the causes and solutions to hair health through ayurveda.
Hair fall is a common problem which includes multiple factors & sometimes this problem makes you low in confidence & self-esteem. If you are noticing hair fall after every wash or after combing or it is on your pillow or your hair band then this is the time to concentrate on your hair’s health.
Here is the suggestion, please don’t take tension as stress will aggregate this problem. You just need to pay attention.
Many factors trigger hair falls like
- Hormonal imbalance
- Genetic factors
- High-stress levels
- Fad diets ( very common these days)
- Chronic illness
- Post covid
- It is always advisable to find the root cause
- Your eating habits play a great role
When you suffer from acute hair fall don’t panic in fact in this article I will suggest some home remedies & ayurvedic treatments which you can try at home & it will give wonderful results.
In many cases, our patients were able to control their hair fall.
First of all, evaluate to find nutritional deficiencies
If you are on a weight loss diet ( as nowadays lot of weight loss diets are available on youtube ) please check it with some qualified nutritionist.
What you can do at home?
1. Please do not towel wrap your hair
- When your hair is wet, it’s in its most fragile state. Pls treat it very delicately
- Take a soft T-shirt & squeeze your hair
- Just leave them like that
- Don’t use any towel
- Drying your hair with a regular towel can cause your hair to experience major frizzing & even splitting
- The common use of hair dryers can cause hair damage. So when you are experiencing hair fall pls let your hairs dry naturally.
2. Frequent use of chemicals for hairs can damage hair follicles which are a major cause of hair. Stop using hair straightener & chemicals immediately.
3. Do not comb your hair when they are wet since your scalp is quite a week. You have to use your fingers to make them tangle free , but let them dry naturally. You can use a wooden comb.
Dietary changes can make to have great results
- Quit smoking & alcohol
- Stop using shampoo with high chemicals
- Stop using packed food or processed food
- Avoid junk carbonated drinks & refined carbs
What you need to follow!
- According to Ayurveda hair nutrition is linked with your gut so you need to have a healthy gut
- Stress management
- is an important element of the hair care regime
- Practice pranayama regularly in the morning & evening
- Oil application
- A warm hair massage
- rejuvenate dry hair, Stimulate circulation in the scalp & promotes hair growth
- Use wheat grass & amla juice in the morning
- Do not use very warm water for showers this will make them dry & lifeless
- Have a protein-rich diet & pls avoid gad diets to reduce weight you need a holistic approach for this
Make your Hair Remedy by yourself
Use Bhringraj + Coconut oil for hair & scalp
Use Amla + Shikakai paste for hair growth
Take 2 spoons of Amla & Shikakai ( each) and add curd to make a smooth paste. Apply this on the clean scalp for 45 mins then use a mild shampoo.
A good night’s sleep is essential for the hair of your skin & hair . During my health journey of 15 years, I have seen people have better energy levels & Better health if they are following a healthy sleep regime.
–Dr. Harpreet Arora